I've been planning to get the CSP for a while, but I waited because of the $3k spend to get the bonus. Now, I'll be moving and I'll have to pay for a lot of stuff, so I'll easily hit the new $2k spend to get 40k they are offering.
The question is, should I get the CSP now or wait? March 12th is my 3x CLI date for the BCE, where I'll be requesting a $15,000 limit. The at least another month for it to start reporting that new limit. By that point, I'll be at a new job and the move will be over. Unless the apartment complex allows me to pay for my rent and stuff on a CC, making the $2k spend will be a little hard since the new job will keep me very busy and cover a lot of my expenses.
Basically the question comes down to this -- will Chase be more likely to give me a limit bigger than $5k on a CSP if the BCE reports as a $15k limit (if it gets approved)? If so, it might be worth me waiting.
What does everyone think?