Here are the important details:
- I'm 19, currently a college student
- CK FAKO of 736
- CS FAKO of 710
- 5 or 6 inquiries overall
- Oldest line of credit is 1.6 years
- Reported income (scholarships + wages) will be around $32k/year
- Overall utilization is really low. I have like $300 across all my cards which is like 3 or 4%.
I have these cards:
- Wells Fargo card that I never use, $800 CL
- Chase Freedom, $3000 CL
- Discover, $2500 CL
- Amex BCE, $2000 CL (Just got last week)
I also have $4400 in student loans, but they're deferred till 2015 or 2016. I thought it might be a good idea to wait 61 days and attempt that CLI on the Amex card because I heard somewhere Chase doesn't like giving someone their highest limit and the rumored minimum for the CSP is $5000. What do you guys think I should do? Any advice or input is appreciated.