- Gold Member
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:51 pm
- Location: United States, North America, Earth
I just got my Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard. As a rule I like to opt out of the binding arbitration provision. I was able to do this with my Chase Slate, American Express PRG, and Discover IT.
I don't see any instructions in the card member agreement's arbitration section for opting out. Am I missing something? Do they not allow this?
Victor SuedeMy Cards
- Discover IT (1% Everything; 5% Rotating): $15.7k (Credit Limit Increase: 3/15)
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold (1 Point per Dollar Everything; 3 Points per Dollar Travel; 2 Points per Dollar Gas and Groceries): NPSL (7/13; Credit Limit Adjustment 8/14)
- Chase Slate: $500 (4/14)
- Barclaycard MasterCard (1 Point per Dollar Everything; 2 Points per Dollar Gas, Groceries, Utilities): $2.9k (8/14; Credit Limit Increase 4/15)
- Citi Simplicity MasterCard: $1.5k (4/15)