beckhsrules wrote:Do you guys think I should go ahead with the 100$ offer and not wait for the higher 200$ offer? Man this is credit thing is so addicting. I never thought I would end up with these many cards in my wallet when I stepped into the country eight months earlier.
How you prioritize maximizing your rewards vs. having simplicity vs. wanting a great FICO is up to you. If I was in your situation, I might let my accounts age a bit. Perhaps try to figure out a clear use for each card.