- Centurion Member
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:23 pm
- Location: New Jersey, United States
So, I did not get my last promotion sadly, but I should be going for another one shortly. Just need a few tips from professionals!
1. Should I wear a jacket with a button down/tie?
2. Should I bring my resume for an internal promotion?
3. Should I change my "action plan" from my last interview (last month)?
4. Should I mention my external readings (leadership books, developmental books)?
5. Should I talk up my strengths, the store's weakness and how I will fix them or both?
6. Should I contact my district manager who is friend's with the store manager to give me a good word, or just leave it alone?
Thanks for any and all feedback guys!
Chase-Sapphire-$5,000 Freedom-$3,000, Amazon rewards-$700, Slate-$600
Citi- Diamond Preferred-$4,000, Thank you-$2,500
Bank of America cash rewards-$2,000
Capital one newcomer rewards-$500