What IS your wallet?

A place to discuss anything... except credit cards!
109 posts
NYC_Dweller
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 1:16 pm
Location: NYC

Postby NYC_Dweller » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:55 pm

I practically had every Louis Vuitton and other higher end wallet/card holder but this has always been my favorite. Smooth and sleek, perfect for the minimalist.

Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Canvas Card Holder:
Image


agp
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:24 pm
Location: US&A

Postby agp » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:21 am

FutureBillionaire wrote:I stopped wearing my wallet in my back pocket because my chiropractor stated i messes up my back.


Now what did I say before about that extra Macy's card... haha

Main Card: Amex Platinum
For gas: Penfed Platinum Cash Rewards
For travel & dining: Chase Sapphire Preferred

bmw1990Z
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 am
Location: USA

Postby bmw1990Z » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:54 am

craigm1 wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]87[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87[/ATTACH]

always have my Iphone on me

capital one rewards
amex cash blue
drivers license

craigm1


i really like that, but i'd be worried when I sit my phone down in public places....
Cards in my wallet:
-Citi Forward Card for College Students-July 2011
-American Express Platinum Delta Skymiles--July 2013

bmw1990Z
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 am
Location: USA

Postby bmw1990Z » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 am

NYC_Dweller wrote:I practically had every Louis Vuitton and other higher end wallet/card holder but this has always been my favorite. Smooth and sleek, perfect for the minimalist.

Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Canvas Card Holder:


I looked at these while in Vegas a few weeks ago but wound up having to leave (flight time got changed!) Can u order it on the website?
Cards in my wallet:

-Citi Forward Card for College Students-July 2011

-American Express Platinum Delta Skymiles--July 2013

NYC_Dweller
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 1:16 pm
Location: NYC

Postby NYC_Dweller » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 am

bmw1990Z wrote:I looked at theese while in Vegas a few weeks ago but wound up having to leave (flight time got changed!) Can u order it on the website?


I never ordered anything online from them since I frequent their 5th ave store here in NYC. My personal sales rep also works out of that location. I emailed her and she stated that you can indeed order from their website. This is new to me since you were not able to do this in the past. Your orders will be processed from the closest LV store to your location.

As for the card holder, it is great. Had it for 3 years and still looks brand new. If you do a lot of international travel I would recommend their passport holder as well.

namvet
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: Texas

Postby namvet » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 am

Old school: Rubber band around a wad of cash. Always in front pocket!

bmw1990Z
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 am
Location: USA

Postby bmw1990Z » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:18 pm

NYC_Dweller wrote:I never ordered anything online from them since I frequent their 5th ave store here in NYC. My personal sales rep also works out of that location. I emailed her and she stated that you can indeed order from their website. This is new to me since you were not able to do this in the past. Your orders will be processed from the closest LV store to your location.

As for the card holder, it is great. Had it for 3 years and still looks brand new. If you do a lot of international travel I would recommend their passport holder as well.


Cool! Well I'm from KY and we don't have those here (yet)
I got online and the ones I saw like yours only have a slot for two cards from the pics. Does it hold more? Also does it stretch out? My old wallet was like that but the coach version and stretched out really fast.
Cards in my wallet:

-Citi Forward Card for College Students-July 2011

-American Express Platinum Delta Skymiles--July 2013

User avatar
FastSRT8
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Canada

Postby FastSRT8 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:56 pm

I have similar but like the Prada bifold card holder. Got the special edition plaid interior.
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero!

NYC_Dweller
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 1:16 pm
Location: NYC

Postby NYC_Dweller » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:03 pm

bmw1990Z wrote:Cool! Well I'm from KY and we don't have those here (yet)
I got online and the ones I saw like yours only have a slot for two cards from the pics. Does it hold more? Also does it stretch out? My old wallet was like that but the coach version and stretched out really fast.


i had a coach card holder and does stretch out pretty fast. as for my lv it has 3 slots on one side (vertical), one slot on the other (horizontal) and another horizontal in between.

when new, the slots are extremely tight. had it for 3 years and it's still snug.

bmw1990Z
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 am
Location: USA

Postby bmw1990Z » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:21 pm

NYC_Dweller wrote:i had a coach card holder and does stretch out pretty fast. as for my lv it has 3 slots on one side (vertical), one slot on the other (horizontal) and another horizontal in between.

when new, the slots are extremely tight. had it for 3 years and it's still snug.

That will be my next purchase then. Thanks for the info!
Cards in my wallet:

-Citi Forward Card for College Students-July 2011

-American Express Platinum Delta Skymiles--July 2013



Return to “The Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests