What do you think of Donald Trump?

A place to discuss anything... except credit cards!
183 posts
Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby Nixon » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:36 pm

CarefulBuilder14 wrote:It is kind of funny/sad how the Bush family keeps finding new ways to alienate people from the Republican party.

Bush care about Bush.
Image


Judemik
Green Member
Green Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:36 am
Location: Canada

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby Judemik » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:42 am

I am not a Trump supporter, but I think the recent allegations of woman harassment is fabricated. The chance he is going to win would be with the Hilary haters. This time, people of the united states have a personal grudge against the candidates.

4ktvs
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:00 pm

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby 4ktvs » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:02 am

I think Trump is likely going to win at this point. This latest FBI thing has likely removed any doubts from most people thinking about if what Hillary did was illegal or not.

Though I do think something like the below could happen, if it does we might be looking at Evan McMullin being installed into office by the GOP house that hates trump though the 12th amendment: Image

User avatar
CarefulBuilder14
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:42 pm
Location: United States

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby CarefulBuilder14 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Judemik wrote:I am not a Trump supporter, but I think the recent allegations of woman harassment is fabricated. The chance he is going to win would be with the Hilary haters. This time, people of the united states have a personal grudge against the candidates.

It's hard to say how much it matters. I doubt it (or anything else) would make anyone switch to voting for Hillary, but it might make unenthusiastic Republican voters stay home.
Keeping indefinitely: IHG, SchwabPlat, CSP, Discover, Freedom, ED, BCE, Hyatt
May close or PC: Prestige, Arrival, BrooksBros
AA Platinum converting into Costco

Might add: Proper business card, CSR, Ritz, Delta Gold, First Tech
Letting new accounts cool off since May

mountaindewvoltage
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby mountaindewvoltage » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Hillary supporters should just vote for one of the 3rd party candidates instead if they don't like Trump.

Voting Hillary is a waste of time, what is she doing to do that'll change anything? She's just like Obama. Do people want to continue to pay outrageous health insurance premiums or get fined for not doing so?

The American people are such idiots. Soon 1%, the level-headed portion of the population will move to a country where the government knows what it's doing.

Gamma
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:15 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby Gamma » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:12 pm

mountaindewvoltage wrote:Hillary supporters should just vote for one of the 3rd party candidates instead if they don't like Trump.

Voting Hillary is a waste of time, what is she doing to do that'll change anything? She's just like Obama. Do people want to continue to pay outrageous health insurance premiums or get fined for not doing so?

The American people are such idiots. Soon 1%, the level-headed portion of the population will move to a country where the government knows what it's doing.

Absolutely not a waste of vote for Hillary if they don't want trump in the white house. Voting for any 3rd party candidate would be because realistically, they have no chance of winning the presidency.

User avatar
CarefulBuilder14
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:42 pm
Location: United States

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby CarefulBuilder14 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:17 pm

mountaindewvoltage wrote:The American people are such idiots. Soon 1%, the level-headed portion of the population will move to a country where the government knows what it's doing.

What's your idea of a country with a good government?
Keeping indefinitely: IHG, SchwabPlat, CSP, Discover, Freedom, ED, BCE, Hyatt
May close or PC: Prestige, Arrival, BrooksBros
AA Platinum converting into Costco

Might add: Proper business card, CSR, Ritz, Delta Gold, First Tech
Letting new accounts cool off since May

User avatar
CarefulBuilder14
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:42 pm
Location: United States

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby CarefulBuilder14 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Gamma wrote:
mountaindewvoltage wrote:Hillary supporters should just vote for one of the 3rd party candidates instead if they don't like Trump.

Voting Hillary is a waste of time, what is she doing to do that'll change anything? She's just like Obama. Do people want to continue to pay outrageous health insurance premiums or get fined for not doing so?

The American people are such idiots. Soon 1%, the level-headed portion of the population will move to a country where the government knows what it's doing.

Absolutely not a waste of vote for Hillary if they don't want trump in the white house. Voting for any 3rd party candidate would be because realistically, they have no chance of winning the presidency.

Absolutely...this election (at least at this stage) isn't about winning over voters...it's about persuading the other candidate's supporters to just not participate so they can feel like they weren't involved in the choice.
Keeping indefinitely: IHG, SchwabPlat, CSP, Discover, Freedom, ED, BCE, Hyatt
May close or PC: Prestige, Arrival, BrooksBros
AA Platinum converting into Costco

Might add: Proper business card, CSR, Ritz, Delta Gold, First Tech
Letting new accounts cool off since May

mountaindewvoltage
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby mountaindewvoltage » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 am

Gamma wrote:
mountaindewvoltage wrote:Hillary supporters should just vote for one of the 3rd party candidates instead if they don't like Trump.

Voting Hillary is a waste of time, what is she doing to do that'll change anything? She's just like Obama. Do people want to continue to pay outrageous health insurance premiums or get fined for not doing so?

The American people are such idiots. Soon 1%, the level-headed portion of the population will move to a country where the government knows what it's doing.

Absolutely not a waste of vote for Hillary if they don't want trump in the white house. Voting for any 3rd party candidate would be because realistically, they have no chance of winning the presidency.


One vote for a third party candidate by a Hillary supporter is one less vote for Hillary. At least they can say they voted for neither if they vote for Gary Johnson.

mountaindewvoltage
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby mountaindewvoltage » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:14 am

CarefulBuilder14 wrote:
mountaindewvoltage wrote:The American people are such idiots. Soon 1%, the level-headed portion of the population will move to a country where the government knows what it's doing.

What's your idea of a country with a good government?


One where people aren't drowning in college debt, health insurance costs, and one where the government doesn't sit on it's hands and allow the use of insecure payment systems that were replaced years ago. Do you think our government is doing a good job?



Return to “The Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests