What do you think of Donald Trump?

A place to discuss anything... except credit cards!
218 posts
TXviking
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:46 pm
Location: Palm Beach, Florida

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby TXviking » Sun May 22, 2016 2:36 pm

dickey1331 wrote:
TyE wrote:
JonE wrote:One of those scenarios where Gary Johnson (Libertarian candidate) starts to look good.


So true! I actually like this kid Ben Shapiro. He is super young, I think he's in his early 30's but extremely intelligent and makes sense when he talks. He is fiscally conservative but socially liberal. I would vote for him over these 2 clowns we have now.


He cant be in his early 30s as you have to be 35 to run for President ;)


You also have to be a natural-born citizen. Have you seen Trump's hair? Nothing natural about it! :ppp

(Yes, a hair joke. I went there.)


Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby Nixon » Sun May 22, 2016 4:45 pm

TXviking wrote:
You also have to be a natural-born citizen.


Didn't stop Obama.
Image

MemberSince99
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 4913
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: WI

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby MemberSince99 » Sun May 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Republicans are red,
Democrats are blue,
Neither one cares
about me and you.

TXviking
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:46 pm
Location: Palm Beach, Florida

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby TXviking » Mon May 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Nixon wrote:
TXviking wrote:
You also have to be a natural-born citizen.


Didn't stop Obama.


I'm no big fan of Obama, but unless you're accusing the Hawai'i Department of Health of fraud, it has been pretty conclusively proven that Obama was born in the United States. Also, his mother was American. So no matter where he was born, he would've derived natural-born US citizenship from her through ius sanguinis.

User avatar
CarefulBuilder14
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:42 pm
Location: United States

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby CarefulBuilder14 » Mon May 23, 2016 6:01 pm

TXviking wrote:
Nixon wrote:
TXviking wrote:
You also have to be a natural-born citizen.


Didn't stop Obama.


I'm no big fan of Obama, but unless you're accusing the Hawai'i Department of Health of fraud, it has been pretty conclusively proven that Obama was born in the United States. Also, his mother was American. So no matter where he was born, he would've derived natural-born US citizenship from her through ius sanguinis.

Yeah...it's one thing to put up with Trump's birther BS because you don't like Democratic policies. It's another thing to actually believe it.

(Assuming you aren't joking. Political humor doesn't mesh well with internet credit forums.)
Warranties and sketchy merchants: Schwab Platinum
Price rewind: Costco
Travel insurance: Prestige, CSP
Perks: IHG, Hyatt
Rewards/Offers: Discover, Freedom, ED, BCE
Taxes/Misc: SPG

Limited value, might close: Arrival

Might add: First Tech, proper business card

Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby Nixon » Mon May 23, 2016 6:48 pm

TXviking wrote:
Nixon wrote:
TXviking wrote:
You also have to be a natural-born citizen.


Didn't stop Obama.


I'm no big fan of Obama, but unless you're accusing the Hawai'i Department of Health of fraud, it has been pretty conclusively proven that Obama was born in the United States. Also, his mother was American. So no matter where he was born, he would've derived natural-born US citizenship from her through ius sanguinis.


Let's just say I wouldn't put it past them to let one slip past the goal keeper to further their political agenda.
Image

TXviking
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:46 pm
Location: Palm Beach, Florida

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby TXviking » Mon May 23, 2016 6:51 pm

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby Nixon » Mon May 23, 2016 6:58 pm

TXviking wrote::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Because politicians and their cronies are the spitting image of ethical superiority, right? ;)
Image

User avatar
CarefulBuilder14
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 4381
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:42 pm
Location: United States

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby CarefulBuilder14 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Nixon wrote:Let's just say I wouldn't put it past them to let one slip past the goal keeper to further their political agenda.

If we're questioning the accuracy of candidates' health records, there are a lot of unanswered questions about Trump's medical "problems" that kept him out of Vietnam.

You're not interested in those health records, though, are you?
Warranties and sketchy merchants: Schwab Platinum
Price rewind: Costco
Travel insurance: Prestige, CSP
Perks: IHG, Hyatt
Rewards/Offers: Discover, Freedom, ED, BCE
Taxes/Misc: SPG

Limited value, might close: Arrival

Might add: First Tech, proper business card

Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Postby Nixon » Tue May 24, 2016 5:01 am

CarefulBuilder14 wrote:
Nixon wrote:Let's just say I wouldn't put it past them to let one slip past the goal keeper to further their political agenda.

If we're questioning the accuracy of candidates' health records, there are a lot of unanswered questions about Trump's medical "problems" that kept him out of Vietnam.

You're not interested in those health records, though, are you?


I'd be very interested to know if Mr. T was a draft dodger.

Still won't get me to vote demorat.
Image



Return to “The Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest