I can sum up a bunch of your posts with this:
1. Being hypocritical about your stances on MF. You're whining for several pages about being banned there, even though like I said, you've always acted like that site sucked and that you think the people there are insane.
2. Whenever people try to ask you some tougher questions, you run away and don't answer them or stop replying to a thread completely. I've seen this happen over and over again and getting rid of your signature and your wife's cards is another sign to me that you got something to hide.
3. Posting for the sake of posting and reusing stale jokes that often were off topic and had nothing to do with the topics at hand just so you could get a word in edge wise on multiple topics on MF.
4. Changing your stories about what cards you want almost every single week among many other things. You went from saying you wanted EDP or ED to SPG to Wyndham and now apparently you apped for some BoA card with everything frozen and then said that you weren't really applying for it.
Are you sure you're not just some marketer working for a credit card company somewhere?
1. The direction that most posting is led/steered towards sucks. I know i'm not the only one who's noticed ala your alvon123 complaint posts.
2. Am I running away now? I got rid of my AU cards in sig because it was approaching critical mass. Same with my sig. I simplified, sue me.
3. Stale jokes that got laughs? Did you really follow every single one of my posts? Pot meet kettle.
4. When I was still actively apping for new bonuses, different bonuses would catch my eye every so often. I applied for BoA with everything frozen for the hell of it. Usually they never HP me anyway and it was for naught. I was genuinely surprised to get a call from a Sr. Analyst asking me to unfreeze TU to proceed.