Third time's a charm.

A place to discuss anything... except credit cards!
82 posts
popamode72
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 4:41 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Third time's a charm.

Postby popamode72 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:51 am

Nixon wrote:
kdm31091 wrote:
Nixon wrote:The "offending" post did not push my churning agenda.


Ok but you have to remember bans are not a "one bad post = banned" type of thing all the time. It's also based on history. Track record. If your posts were constantly "on the edge" as in the churning and whatnot, the last "offending" post was merely the final nail in the coffin. You seem incapable or unwilling to understand that you were not banned because of ONE post...you were banned ostensibly because the mods were tired of your history of posts.

When I was banned it was not due to one post. It was due to admittedly going too far in a couple of debate threads. Separate posts. Separate times. Again, a track record. Your agenda (MS/churn/whatever) doesn't line up with what myfico wants, evidently. Can't you just accept that and move on? Fighting to get a ban lifted is almost certainly a waste of time given the multiple warnings and previous bans. You only get so many chances.


I have to say no to that because HF was banned for quoting my post. I'll agree that there was some prejudice in that post getting me banned however.

Let's face it, both and HF got banned because an angry old man didn't feel like being questioned that morning. Plain and simple.

Oh yeah that was also really shitty of you to get her caught up in your shitstorm. I feel quite bad for her.
Macy's TLs (21k), Lowes (17k), CSP (10k), Sam's Club (10k), Nordstrom (5k), AARP (4.2k), Freedom (3k), Discover (1.5k), Quicksilver (2k), BoA (3k), Barclaycard Arrival (2.5k), Amazon Store (6k), Paypal (4.9k), Sam's Club MC (3.6k), Walmart MC (1.2k)


kdm31091
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:35 pm
Location: Claymont, DE

Re: Third time's a charm.

Postby kdm31091 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:52 am

Nixon wrote:
kdm31091 wrote:
Nixon wrote:The "offending" post did not push my churning agenda.


Ok but you have to remember bans are not a "one bad post = banned" type of thing all the time. It's also based on history. Track record. If your posts were constantly "on the edge" as in the churning and whatnot, the last "offending" post was merely the final nail in the coffin. You seem incapable or unwilling to understand that you were not banned because of ONE post...you were banned ostensibly because the mods were tired of your history of posts.

When I was banned it was not due to one post. It was due to admittedly going too far in a couple of debate threads. Separate posts. Separate times. Again, a track record. Your agenda (MS/churn/whatever) doesn't line up with what myfico wants, evidently. Can't you just accept that and move on? Fighting to get a ban lifted is almost certainly a waste of time given the multiple warnings and previous bans. You only get so many chances.


I have to say no to that because HF was banned for quoting my post. I'll agree that there was some prejudice in that post getting me banned however.

Let's face it, both and HF got banned because an angry old man didn't feel like being questioned that morning. Plain and simple.


Ok, but I don't see HF on here making a thread about how ridiculous it is that she's banned or saying she's contacting admins. She (ostensibly) has moved on and accepted it. You should do the same.

Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: Third time's a charm.

Postby Nixon » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:55 am

popamode72 wrote:Oh yeah that was also really shitty of you to get her caught up in your shitstorm. I feel quite bad for her.


She chose to quote my comment. How is that my fault if we both felt that the board was being overmoderated?
Image

kdm31091
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:35 pm
Location: Claymont, DE

Re: Third time's a charm.

Postby kdm31091 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:58 am

Nixon wrote:
popamode72 wrote:Oh yeah that was also really shitty of you to get her caught up in your shitstorm. I feel quite bad for her.


She chose to quote my comment. How is that my fault if we both felt that the board was being overmoderated?


Regardless, what's done is done. It has been days now. It's time to just let it go. It is what it is. I think it's a valid point others have stated here, you bash myfico a lot, so why are you so desperate to go back? I think it's a simple addiction. You're going through a bit of a withdrawal period but you will soon realize that you can do better things with your time and you'll be fine without a stupid website.

Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: Third time's a charm.

Postby Nixon » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:01 pm

kdm31091 wrote:
Nixon wrote:
popamode72 wrote:Oh yeah that was also really shitty of you to get her caught up in your shitstorm. I feel quite bad for her.


She chose to quote my comment. How is that my fault if we both felt that the board was being overmoderated?


Regardless, what's done is done. It has been days now. It's time to just let it go. It is what it is. I think it's a valid point others have stated here, you bash myfico a lot, so why are you so desperate to go back? I think it's a simple addiction. You're going through a bit of a withdrawal period but you will soon realize that you can do better things with your time and you'll be fine without a stupid website.


Because my will is my will.
Image

popamode72
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 4:41 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Third time's a charm.

Postby popamode72 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:03 pm

I find it so funny how you tend to dodge questions and offer these short sentence replies to straw man arguments. I'm just going to assume that you're a troll who intentionally wanted to get a rise out of everyone. Congratulations, you can now join Bears and Turtles and some of the other big Fico trolls and admit this was a ruse cruise. I will even admit you got me pretty good for a while.
Macy's TLs (21k), Lowes (17k), CSP (10k), Sam's Club (10k), Nordstrom (5k), AARP (4.2k), Freedom (3k), Discover (1.5k), Quicksilver (2k), BoA (3k), Barclaycard Arrival (2.5k), Amazon Store (6k), Paypal (4.9k), Sam's Club MC (3.6k), Walmart MC (1.2k)

Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: Third time's a charm.

Postby Nixon » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:06 pm

popamode72 wrote:I find it so funny how you tend to dodge questions and offer these short sentence replies to straw man arguments. I'm just going to assume that you're a troll who intentionally wanted to get a rise out of everyone. Congratulations, you can now join Bears and Turtles and some of the other big Fico trolls and admit this was a ruse cruise. I will even admit you got me pretty good for a while.


State your reasoning. No, really. Because this will be a good one.

To answer the question previously though. I'd hate to think I was banned over THAT little piece of nonsense. That's it.
I could be unbanned tomorrow and honestly you may see me make a post here and there like I do at CB or here. But as far as trusting certain people there, that's over and done with.
Image

kdm31091
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:35 pm
Location: Claymont, DE

Re: Third time's a charm.

Postby kdm31091 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Nixon wrote:
popamode72 wrote:I find it so funny how you tend to dodge questions and offer these short sentence replies to straw man arguments. I'm just going to assume that you're a troll who intentionally wanted to get a rise out of everyone. Congratulations, you can now join Bears and Turtles and some of the other big Fico trolls and admit this was a ruse cruise. I will even admit you got me pretty good for a while.


State your reasoning. No, really. Because this will be a good one.

To answer the question previously though. I'd hate to think I was banned over THAT little piece of nonsense. That's it.
I could be unbanned tomorrow and honestly you may see me make a post here and there like I do at CB or here. But as far as trusting certain people there, that's over and done with.


Even if you were banned over nonsense does it really matter? Does it effect your life in any meaningful way? Is it important? No. It's a website with mods who can ban for whatever reason they desire. It's their prerogative. I didn't agree with my previous suspensions but guess what -- who cares? It doesn't matter whether I agreed or not. I maintain that I believe you were banned because of a track record NOT the one post.

Anyway, if you'd only post here and there anyway, then why in the world are you so concerned over it?

Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: Third time's a charm.

Postby Nixon » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:14 pm

kdm31091 wrote:
Nixon wrote:
popamode72 wrote:I find it so funny how you tend to dodge questions and offer these short sentence replies to straw man arguments. I'm just going to assume that you're a troll who intentionally wanted to get a rise out of everyone. Congratulations, you can now join Bears and Turtles and some of the other big Fico trolls and admit this was a ruse cruise. I will even admit you got me pretty good for a while.


State your reasoning. No, really. Because this will be a good one.

To answer the question previously though. I'd hate to think I was banned over THAT little piece of nonsense. That's it.
I could be unbanned tomorrow and honestly you may see me make a post here and there like I do at CB or here. But as far as trusting certain people there, that's over and done with.


Even if you were banned over nonsense does it really matter? Does it effect your life in any meaningful way? Is it important? No. It's a website with mods who can ban for whatever reason they desire. It's their prerogative. I didn't agree with my previous suspensions but guess what -- who cares? It doesn't matter whether I agreed or not. I maintain that I believe you were banned because of a track record NOT the one post.

Anyway, if you'd only post here and there anyway, then why in the world are you so concerned over it?


You're proving my point that the ban was heavily prejudiced.
Image

popamode72
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 4:41 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Third time's a charm.

Postby popamode72 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Nixon wrote:
popamode72 wrote:I find it so funny how you tend to dodge questions and offer these short sentence replies to straw man arguments. I'm just going to assume that you're a troll who intentionally wanted to get a rise out of everyone. Congratulations, you can now join Bears and Turtles and some of the other big Fico trolls and admit this was a ruse cruise. I will even admit you got me pretty good for a while.


State your reasoning. No, really. Because this will be a good one.

To answer the question previously though. I'd hate to think I was banned over THAT little piece of nonsense. That's it.
I could be unbanned tomorrow and honestly you may see me make a post here and there like I do at CB or here. But as far as trusting certain people there, that's over and done with.


I can sum up a bunch of your posts with this:

1. Being hypocritical about your stances on MF. You're whining for several pages about being banned there, even though like I said, you've always acted like that site sucked and that you think the people there are insane. You sure have quite an agenda if you really want to be on a site that you seem to despise.

2. Whenever people try to ask you some tougher questions, you run away and don't answer them or stop replying to a thread completely. I've seen this happen over and over again and getting rid of your signature and your wife's cards is another sign to me that you got something to hide.

3. Posting for the sake of posting and reusing stale jokes that often were off topic and had nothing to do with the topics at hand just so you could get a word in edge wise on multiple topics on MF.

4. Changing your stories about what cards you want almost every single week among many other things. You went from saying you wanted EDP or ED to SPG to Wyndham and now apparently you apped for some BoA card with everything frozen and then said that you weren't really applying for it.

Are you sure you're not just some marketer working for a credit card company somewhere?
Macy's TLs (21k), Lowes (17k), CSP (10k), Sam's Club (10k), Nordstrom (5k), AARP (4.2k), Freedom (3k), Discover (1.5k), Quicksilver (2k), BoA (3k), Barclaycard Arrival (2.5k), Amazon Store (6k), Paypal (4.9k), Sam's Club MC (3.6k), Walmart MC (1.2k)



Return to “The Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests