I got a ticket today

A place to discuss anything... except credit cards!
6 posts
MB131174
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:58 am
Location: PA

I got a ticket today

Postby MB131174 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:41 pm

For speeding. Yup. First day of work this year and I was going to take a vacation day but opted not to. Decided to go put in an honest day's work and I get a speeding ticket. First ticket in YEARS!! I was so mad. I was running late and just wanted to get to work. Ugh. I hate 2015 already. So, check this out... :ppp

http://www.gofundme.com/ticket
stalk me
KIK: WMB1974


Gamma
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:15 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Postby Gamma » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Damn that sucks. Bet your wishing now you took that vacation huh? By looking in that link, in guessing the ticket came out $225? Much cheaper than the $450ish speeding tickets here in CA.

MB131174
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:58 am
Location: PA

Postby MB131174 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Gamma wrote:Damn that sucks. Bet your wishing now you took that vacation huh? By looking in that link, in guessing the ticket came out $225? Much cheaper than the $450ish speeding tickets here in CA.


I was super pi$$ed I didn't take the vacation day. I wouldn't have gotten that ticket! I haven't had one in so long I can't remember when I last got one. It's not like I was driving home hungover, or being wreckless, etc. I was just running late for WORK. The ticket is actually $170, but, gofundme takes a chunk of all donations. I'm not seriously expecting to raise a single penny on this, but, it's good for a laugh that I'm actually doing it.
stalk me
KIK: WMB1974

takeshi
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:12 pm
Location: US

Postby takeshi » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:41 pm

MB131174 wrote:I was super pi$$ed I didn't take the vacation day. I wouldn't have gotten that ticket!

Not speeding would also have prevented you from getting the ticket but can't really harp others on that point.

Some countermeasures may have helped as well -- what I actually rely on, in addition to an excellent traffic attorney.

Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Postby Nixon » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:22 pm

takeshi wrote:Not speeding would also have prevented you from getting the ticket but can't really harp others on that point.

Some countermeasures may have helped as well -- what I actually rely on, in addition to an excellent traffic attorney.


Countermeasures! :)
Image

MB131174
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:58 am
Location: PA

Postby MB131174 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:47 pm

takeshi wrote:Not speeding would also have prevented you from getting the ticket but can't really harp others on that point.

Some countermeasures may have helped as well -- what I actually rely on, in addition to an excellent traffic attorney.


I was going slower than usual. I have done 90 to 95 mph every Monday thru Friday on that road for a very long time and was never once pulled over. Figures the day I was doing 83 I got busted.
stalk me
KIK: WMB1974



Return to “The Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests