lobbythis wrote:There is absolutely no benefit to having both unless you want the full-size iPad and even then, most iPhone 6+ people I've talked to feel no need to have an iPad at all anymore.
A lot of people have wondered why Apple waited so long to come out with a truly competitive phone size and I think that's the reason. They wanted people to buy both an iPhone AND an iPad. Now that they've made their countless billions from the iPad and it is somewhat of an entrenched standard, they felt safe to bring out the iPhone 6 plus.
In my Wallet:
Sometimes in my Wallet:
- Amex PRG NPSL[3-14, bd 91]
- Sallie Mae MC $8000[1-14]
- Chase Freedom $4700[1-14]
- Discover It $2750[8-13]
- BoA UCF Alumni Cash Rewards $5000 [3-15]
- GM BuyPower WEMC $5000[9-14]
- Wells Fargo Propel 365 Amex $7000[4-14]
- Barclaycard Arrival WEMC $7000[3-14]
- BoA Better Balance $3000[2-15]
In my sockdrawer: Amex BCE $1000[10-13, bd 91], OCCU Duck $10000 [11-13], The Sportsman's Guide Visa $8000[8-14], Chase Slate $4000 [9-14]Delta Gold Amex $2000 [2-15 bd 91], Diners Club MC $20000 [10-14] Commerce Bank Visa $2000 [3-15] Citi Double Cash $1000 [3-15]
Total CL: $90450