- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 am
- Location: Minnesota
I received the below from them. Believe it or not I currently do not have a rewards card. If I accept the offer will they do a hard pull on my credit report or do they just upgrade it? I couldn't find anything mentioning a credit inquiry. Just said to continue using my current card until I receive my new one.
Anything out of the ordinary bad or good with their rewards program I should be aware of?
As a valued customer, you have been selected for a complimentary upgrade to the Bank of America® World MasterCard® credit card with no annual fee. You're sure to enjoy superior service and the added flexibility of WorldPoints® rewards — redeem points for cash, travel, merchandise and more.
Your World MasterCard Benefits
- Earn one point per retail dollar spent - rewards starting at just 2,500 points1
- Unlimited cash rewards, travel on all major U.S. airlines (no blackout dates), hotels, car rentals, brand name merchandise, gift cards and more.
- Added flexibility to spend without a pre-set limit2
- Exclusive offers and discounts for fine dining, travel, shopping and entertainment
- Protection for your purchases with Extended Warranty and Price Protection coverage3
- Enhanced travel benefits with Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service and Trip Assurance-trip cancellation and trip delay protection
- ID Theft Protection including assistance in reporting suspected fraud3