- Centurion Member
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:54 am
- Location: VA
Ok, so after doing some reading tonight, I thought of this plan and really want to know if it'll work.
1) Go to Walmart and get a Bluebird card.
2) Use Freedom to buy $1,500 (3x $500 vanilla reloads) and use them to load Bluebird account.
3) Use Bluebird to pay off balance on Freedom, or spend on whatever else I need to.
4) Wait a little bit, apply for CSP at Chase branch. It requires $2k spend in 3 months to qualify for the bonus.
5) Use CSP as main card, but also buy 2 or 3 $500 vanilla reload cards from whoever sells them.
6) Use Vanilla reload cards to load onto Bluebird.
7) Use Bluebird to pay off CSP or whatever else I need to.
Will this actually work? Or will Chase catch on to it and give me a hard time?
If it won't work with the CSP deal, will it at least work with the Freedom?
Chase Freedom 10+10 Visa Signature ($9k Limit - 8/2012)
Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10k Limit - 2/2013)
Chase Ink Plus ($7k Limit - 2/2013)
Discover IT ($9.5k Limit - 10/2012)
AMEX Zync (No Pre-set Limit - 1/2010)
AMEX Blue Cash Everyday ($20k Limit - 1/2013 - Backdate to 1/2010)