- Centurion Member
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 am
- Location: San Francisco, CA
3% cash back after 3k spend a year with no limits. Basically unheard of. Not sure why I didn't post about this card earlier. Obviously less than category cash back cards, but 3% back on your life is amazing. Btw, the seem to be fairly prime lender who pulls experian.
Now the bad
1) Only available to people who live in certain states
2) Its a JCB card which is basically like the VISA or AMEX of Japan. Luckily they recently made deal with Discover so they will be accepted anywhere Discover is accepted
3) Small annual feeMarukai Premium California
Careful, the website is kind of junky and they have non premium card that is only 3% at Marukai stores (think japanese food supermarket).
Amex Centurion, Amex Platinum, Amex BCP 8k->24k (5/23/12), Amex TE 15k, Cap One 1.5% 15k->20k (8/7/13), CSP 25k, Chase Palladium 100k, Citibank AA 35k (AU), Firestone 1.8k->2.2k->2.4k (8/20/12), JFCU Jloc 30k, PenFed Plat Rewards 30k, SF Fire 30k, US Bank Cash+ 25k