I was denied for the following reason:
Too few satisfactory references were recorded on your credit report.
- I have had a BAVisa since 1978 with a $21000 monthly spending limit
- I also have a citicard since 1998 with a $10,000 Monthly spending Limit
- I have always paid what I owed every month, meaning I have never had any interest to pay.
- I own a house with a $560 monthly mortgage payment whose balance I could pay easily off if I wanted
- I have absolutely no other debt.
Based on my info above, will I always be denied any request for any credit card offering Mileage like Capital One, America Express etc.
I have asked Citi bank what I needed to show. They refuse to answer that question.