- Centurion Member
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:59 pm
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
nishant wrote:2% cash back Master Card does not exist. You have couple of options
1) Capital One world master card I have has no annual fee. It gives 1.5% cashback. 1% immediately and balance 0.5% once a year
2) Use Chase Sapphire Master card ( No annual fee) which gives 1% cashback. You can get this card in addition to Chase Sapphire Preferred card. Transfer points to CSP to get effective rate of 1.25%
3) Use Discover IT for 1% cash back and buy discounted gift card- upto 50% to get effective rate of 2% on Discover.
Arrival+, 2.2% back in points, but he doesn't want a fee which is okay.
What about the Sallie Mae MC?
FICO TU - 728 - 8/14
FICO EX - 716 - 7/14
FICO EQ - 740 - 7/14
Bank of America Cash Rewards - $2,400
Best Buy - $3,000
American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $8,000
American Express Everyday - $10,000
Discover It Chrome - $500 (AU on fiancÃ©e's card, helping her build credit)
American Express Platinum - NPSL
Barclaycard Arrival+ - $3,000
Capital One Yamacard - $11,000