I've been with PNC for about 4.5 years now. They've always been good to me, the branch manager loves me and I always end up spending like an hour talking to her when I go in there, but I feel like the bank is lacking.
- Their credit cards SUCK
- They have to mail me a new PIN for my online account if I get locked out because Quicken goes haywire, and that takes like a week
- They have to mail me a new debit card if I end up needing one
Now, here's what I like:
- You get perks with a $1,500 minimum daily balance, and the same thing with Chase requires $15,000 (yes, 10 times the amount)
- SUPER FAST service. There can be a line of people and I've never been there more than 5 minutes.
- I have the Freedom and plan to get a CSP in the future
- My car loan is with Chase
I'm debating on whether to switch to Chase or not. It'd be a lot easier since my primary CC and car loan would all be in one place. Anyone else want to point out some things I might be missing?