Unsure if you guys are familiar with National Penn Bank but they have some reward credit cards but they come from a third-party company called Elan.
This is the one I have. Excuse the shoddy formatting I am copying and pasting this info.
Visa Signature® Bonus Rewards Card
1.25% is pretty competitive right, because most of the credit cards I see advertised by the big banks only give 1% outside of any categories. Feedback?
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in net purchases
- Automatically receive a 25% bonus on the points you earn each month
- There is no limit to how many points you can earn.
- Points remain valid for 5 years from the date they are earned.
- $25 cash back after first purchase made with your National Penn Bank credit card.
- There is no annual fee.