- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 10:55 am
- Location: New York
New to cards here, I started a job July 2013 and I got the Chase Freedom and CSP cards soon thereafter. Now that I have a bit more time and money to go around, I am searching for a new card.
Some information that may be relevant:
- $5000 and $6000 limits on the two cards
- 750 credit score according to Credit Karma
- Always pay down full balance
- Spend most of my money on restaurants and monthly bills (phone, internet, etc).
I was thinking that the US Bank Cash + might be a good option, but it seems like they only have in-branch applications? I need another restaurant card too once the April - June categorical spending for Freedom ends..
Thank you very much! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.