- Gold Member
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:51 pm
- Location: United States, North America, Earth
Last week, as I mentioned in another thread, I got an offer in the mail for the Barclaycard MasterCard (rewards card; see signature), with an interest rate equal to the Discover's, no interest for 12 months, and interest free balance transfers. I figured I would go for it, even though it's only been four months since I got approved for the Chase Slate, and my credit situation really hasn't improved since then, aside from my average age of account going up.
Barclay approved me instantly with a $2000 credit limit, much to my pleasant surprise. I'll be using that for a balance transfer as soon as I get the card activated. Anyone looking for a balance transfer card might want to check them out.
Victor SuedeMy Cards
- Discover IT (1% Everything; 5% Rotating): $15.7k (Credit Limit Increase: 3/15)
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold (1 Point per Dollar Everything; 3 Points per Dollar Travel; 2 Points per Dollar Gas and Groceries): NPSL (7/13; Credit Limit Adjustment 8/14)
- Chase Slate: $500 (4/14)
- Barclaycard MasterCard (1 Point per Dollar Everything; 2 Points per Dollar Gas, Groceries, Utilities): $2.9k (8/14; Credit Limit Increase 4/15)
- Citi Simplicity MasterCard: $1.5k (4/15)