- Centurion Member
- Posts: 639
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:45 pm
- Location: Grand Forks, ND
I've noticed with my CreditSecure "ExperianPlus" score factors it says this:
Your average credit card limit is less than $2,000.
Lenders understand that it is much easier to manage a small amount of credit vs. a large amount of credit. Your relatively low credit limits signal to lenders that you have not had experience managing large amounts of credit, which makes them worried about extending more credit to you.
My Duck Card has yet to report, so once it does (and I get an auto increase from PayPal/GE) I guess I'll be over $2000 avg limit per card.
One thing I've noticed (at least in my case) is that the CreditSecure FAKOS seem to be a lot more accurate at predicting FICO than anywhere else (CK, Credit Sesame, etc).
In my Wallet:
Sometimes in my Wallet:
- Amex PRG NPSL[3-14, bd 91]
- Sallie Mae MC $8000[1-14]
- Chase Freedom $4700[1-14]
- Discover It $2750[8-13]
- BoA UCF Alumni Cash Rewards $5000 [3-15]
- GM BuyPower WEMC $5000[9-14]
- Wells Fargo Propel 365 Amex $7000[4-14]
- Barclaycard Arrival WEMC $7000[3-14]
- BoA Better Balance $3000[2-15]
In my sockdrawer: Amex BCE $1000[10-13, bd 91], OCCU Duck $10000 [11-13], The Sportsman's Guide Visa $8000[8-14], Chase Slate $4000 [9-14]Delta Gold Amex $2000 [2-15 bd 91], Diners Club MC $20000 [10-14] Commerce Bank Visa $2000 [3-15] Citi Double Cash $1000 [3-15]
Total CL: $90450