otter wrote:You are obviously referring to the NEW "First Premier Black Card"
- A $100,000 credit limit (after paying $99,700 "processing fee"
- Concierge service by Peggy. Let Peggy help your problems...Happy time!!!
- 10% rewards on each gas purchase(after $100 fee)
- Exclusive room privileges at fleabag motels worldwide. Get an extra hour stay, have sheets which were washed this month instead of the usual "every other month", etc.
- Exclusive airport lounges off limits to any other cardholders(for example, the folding chairs behind the food court dumpsters at La Guardia!)
- And many more we can't speak of. Just ask your first Premier Rep and for a $100 fee, he/she might give you some of the details!
Robrus1 wrote:Holy crap! $14.50 per month ($174 annually) monthly servicing fee, which doesn't include the annual fee. That's by far the worst T&C for a card I've ever seen. That's the federal prison of credit cards. Congrats on the pre-approval lol. If that's their platinum card I'd hate to see the T&C for the regular card.
Daniel wrote:Well in all honesty, it is miles above a payday loan. There are definitely worse offers out there with smaller credit lines and more annual fees Their regular card is similar with scaled down annual fees and a $300 limit. But the major criteria are if you have a checking account, and you don't have another line open with them in the past (and most likely a charge off exclusion too).
If one can get this offer, I bet the Credit One Prequal offer that has limits up to 1500 or so should be in reach though. And it is more similar to a Cap One card.
Robrus1 wrote:I'd rather have a secured card from BofA. It just seems like a pretty shady offer.