mdl28 wrote:Your guess is as good as mine. Call and ask them, then take next step.
Why have the freeze?
jwblue wrote:Which credit bureau has the best chance of being used?
amex007 wrote:I just applied for the Chase Hyatt card and have a security freeze on all reports. Their email said they would let me know of decision within the next 30 days. Hopefully they'll let me know which credit bureau they want me to temporarily lift the security freeze for. It would suck if they just plain outright reject me because I have a freeze in place...