Why my post has been removed ?

For just about anything you want to get off your chest about credit cards.
31 posts
User avatar
Calipso
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:50 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Calipso » Thu May 23, 2013 5:44 pm

I reported you as a troll because of some stupid stuff about "kissing" yourself (typo for killing) over a credit card.

You're not a good troll and you're just wasting people's time. Get a life.
My Limits:
NFCU NavCheck: $15,000/NFCU Platinum: $11,500/NFCU nRewards: $8,000
Chase Freedom: $6,500/Chase Slate: $6,000/CSP: $5,000/Marriott Rewards Primier: $5,000/United MileagePlus Explorer: $5,000/Southwest Primier: $3,000
Citi Hilton HHonors: $9,700/Citi Simplicity: $8,200/Citi Forward: $5,500
AMEX Blue Cash Everyday: $8,000/SPG AMEX: $5,000/AMEX Everyday: $5,000/AMEX Delta Skymiles Platinum: $3,400
Discover IT: $7,700
Barclay's NFL Extra Points (Carolina Panthers): $5,000
DCU Platinum: $3,000
RTN FCU CC: $2,000
CCCU Platinum Rewards Visa: $2,000

Current total limit: $129,500


tanyasf
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: United States

Postby tanyasf » Thu May 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Calipso wrote:I reported you as a troll because of some stupid stuff about "kissing" yourself (typo for killing) over a credit card.

You're not a good troll and you're just wasting people's time. Get a life.


I call you as a Loser because some of stupid people like you like to throw Bull@@@@ on OTHER people . you are not worth me to replying it ,but i did and i will not reply you anymore ,Because you are not mod ,as long as i don't broke the rule ,I can said whatever i like ,Do what you have to do ,Loser. May i have a word to you by the way : PIF your balance's and mind your own business .Take care

User avatar
djrez4
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1468
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 pm
Location: United States

Postby djrez4 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Calipso wrote:
You're not a good troll and you're just wasting people's time. Get a life.


That was a step too far, Calipso. No need to play in the mud.
[RIGHT][size=100]- Sapphire Preferred - Freedom - Ink - Platinum - Everyday Preferred -[/size]
[/RIGHT]

User avatar
FastSRT8
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Canada

Postby FastSRT8 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Cmon guys and gals.

Let's place nice. This board can be such a great resource for all. Let's not ruin it with some petty name calling.

Tanyasf, you are the newest one here and should be more careful and 'nice' given the history you have.

Don't want to see people get banned or worse yet, have your actions make others leave the site. That would be a real shame.
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero!

s.jessica
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:47 pm
Location: Iowa

Postby s.jessica » Thu May 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Okay, we've had a question and it received an answer, now we need to move on people, nothing to see here. Tanyasf, just some friendly advice, next time you have an issue, you should discuss it with a mod privately, not on this forum where everyone can read it.

I did manage to read the original post before it was deleted and I refrained from commenting on it, however you should be aware that you sent an indecent photo to BofA and confessed to it on here. If BofA chose to do so, they could seek legal action in this matter and the fact that they closed a card on you would not be a valid defence. You need to keep in mind, when dealing with a huge company like BofA, the employee who you yell at on the phone, call nasty names and send a picture of your poo poo to, had nothing to do with getting your card cancelled and your childish behavior only angers them, but does nothing to help you. You think it's bad your credit card was cancelled, wait until the feds come knocking at your door because you threatened a bank employee and they have the picture you sent the bank with them, what will you say then?

This forum has been rather lax on it's rules and I would like to see it remain a laid back place where people can discuss things freely, but we need to try to keep discussions on track so as not to destroy the forum and make it some sort of open discussion board.

I'm very sorry the bank cancelled your card, I really feel for you, but the fact is, there's just nothing anyone can do and you need to move forward. You have a couple good cards, you'll get better cards in the future, smile and be happy, life is to short to be worried about a the small things we can't fix.

credit_card_fonz
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Nebraska

Postby credit_card_fonz » Thu May 23, 2013 10:35 pm

tanyasf wrote:Why my post about i hate BOA and sent a nasty picture to them has been removed .any reason?

Mod Response: This isn't the place to discuss your defecation and taking photos of it. Thanks


You respect the rules and still respond with the F word? I fully understand why your card(s) were closed and I'm confident the bank made the right decision in doing so.

Bksuper
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:22 pm
Location: California

Postby Bksuper » Thu May 23, 2013 11:26 pm

I don't think tanyasf has done anything ban-worthy; sure sending the pic to BofA was inappropriate, but his post about it here was removed and that was the moderator's decision of what the right response was. Suggesting he now be banned pre-emptively was really uncalled for,even if he was banned from other forums, and yes he responded rudely, but he didn't start the hostility. He's already stated in another post he's not a native English speaker, so he shouldn't be considered a troll just because his posts are a little disjointed and hard to understand.
Sole Ownership Cards:
1st Financial Bank Platinum Student Visa, $500 CL, Open Since 3/2012
Citi Forward Student Visa, $6k CL, Open Since 10/2012
Costco TrueEarnings Amex, $6k CL, Backdates to 1/2012
SallieMae Rewards Barclay Mastercard, $2.5k CL, Open Since 4/2013
Jointly Owned Cards (co-owner with mom, not AU, used and paid only by me):
Chase Amazon Rewards Visa Signature, $2k CL, Open Since 8/2012
US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature, $13.5k CL, Open Since 10/2012
Authorized User (Parents Pay/Use)
Costco TrueEarnings Amex $29.4k CL, AU since 11/2012

tanyasf
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: United States

Postby tanyasf » Fri May 24, 2013 12:45 am

Bksuper wrote:I don't think tanyasf has done anything ban-worthy; sure sending the pic to BofA was inappropriate, but his post about it here was removed and that was the moderator's decision of what the right response was. Suggesting he now be banned pre-emptively was really uncalled for,even if he was banned from other forums, and yes he responded rudely, but he didn't start the hostility. He's already stated in another post he's not a native English speaker, so he shouldn't be considered a troll just because his posts are a little disjointed and hard to understand.


Sorry . Is she not he

tanyasf
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: United States

Postby tanyasf » Fri May 24, 2013 12:47 am

Thanks guys for your kindly replies

tanyasf
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: United States

Postby tanyasf » Fri May 24, 2013 12:50 am

credit_card_fonz wrote:You respect the rules and still respond with the F word? I fully understand why your card(s) were closed and I'm confident the bank made the right decision in doing so.

Go back eat your hot dog and fries . I just be a little spoiled . But even the mod not getting mad . What bothers you ? Well . Maybe your card will be closed sooner as well . Don't be surprise ...guys



Return to “General Credit Card Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest