This forum has proven useful with regards to information. There is so much info out here and I am sure the question has been brought up many times.
- I have 7 credit cards some old some new.
- Discover, limit 8300, balance 1700
- Citi Diamond, limit 8300, balance 6100
- Chase SW, limit 3500, balance 800
- Chase Marriot, limit 12,000, balance 400
- B of A, limit 2500, balance 900
- Wells Fargo, Limit 3500, balance 1100
- RC Willey, limit 5000, balance 700
What cards should I pay down first? and when should I pay them to get best result on credit score.
I am planning on purchasing a used (2010) car at end of year. I still have another 5k for down payment for car purchase.
I have a recent 25k car loan that will be paid off this month.
Do I pay all the small ones first to have a zero balance on them or just get them all on average at say 10% to 15% utilization.
I have zero bad credit not a baddy ever on any one of them EVER !!!!