first of all, hello everyone. Need some help with some nooby questions and suggestions would be great! thanks.
1) i've been using chase student checking for few years with outstanding balance of 1-3k.
2) started using amex green and capitalone cash with 1k limit :both have annual fees
3) i checked my scores through equifax and got 744 but don't know the other ones
4) got rejected by discover twice and chase freedom
5) my monthly transactions usually range from 2-3 thousands
6) i pay my credit card bills early and on time
7) applied to penfed but pretty lost through the process
a) should i keep cash at home or in bank? im a student
b) are amex green/capital cash good? should i upgrade when i have a chance?
c) 744 scores from equifax? how come i got rejected by discover and citi thankyou?
d) discover that hard to get approved?
e) should i spend less on credit card or spend more? i have a phone store and often help customers pay bills.
6) should i pay on time? or carry a balance?
7) penfed was recommended by a client, heard they have very good rates on car loans and mortgage. I applied and got a regular account with "holding restrictions" since my "credits are not established"? should i put lots of money into penfed to establish credit?
thanks everyone for looking, just have lots of questions since im pretty new to credit world. my goals are to build better credits and to have high credit limits and rewards for my businesses im planning. Any suggestions/comments are welcomed and appreciated!