Should I wait or should I not?

For just about anything you want to get off your chest about credit cards.
1 post
User avatar
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 10:10 pm
Location: North Los Angeles County

Should I wait or should I not?

Postby Snowman » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:38 pm


Some I'm looking for advice. I was thinking maybe in a few months when my account is a little more aged to open another CC. However, I have been reading that it is good to have maybe one more account (revolving) so that way my utilization can be lowered. So I am wondering should I apply for another card now? and if so, which one? and if not should I wait a few more months? I am not sure what I should do. The only negative that is affecting me is that my first month my utlilization was quite high (500+ on a 700 limit, ya I know) (I realized what had happened, and I know I'm going to my best to keep it as low as possible and pay on time, but I was just thinking about it If I should wait a little bit longer or not). What do you think?
Bank Of America: BankAmeriCard Cash Rewards-4.2k
Citi: Forward-4.5k American Airlines Advantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard 9/6/15-4K
Discover: More-7k
Amex BCE.2k- Amex SPG-5k
Chase: Freedom-5kSouthwest Rapid Rewards Plus- 3.6k
Capital one: Venture one-10,000, Visa Signature.

Return to “General Credit Card Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests