So what happened? And why did it happen? It was supposed to be a basic card. Also, I only had 2 other pulls 2 months ago when I got denied for the other cards before I even had my CapitalOne and had no history.
Type of credit score FICO
Your credit score 658
Scores range from a low of 300 to a high of 850
Key factors that affected your credit score were as follows:
1) DEROGATORY PUBLIC RECORD OR COLLECTION FILED
2) TOO FEW ACCOUNTS PAID AS AGREED
3) LACK OF RECENT INSTALLMENT LOAN INFORMATION
4) ACCOUNT PAYMENT HISTORY IS TOO NEW TO RATE
5) NUMBER OF INQUIRIES ON CREDIT BUREAU
What is DEROGATORY PUBLIC RECORD OR COLLECTION FILED? 2 months ago I had an empty credit report and now this? I don't have anything on my name paying off (no car, no rent, no insurance, no phone bill, Paypal is clean). I might have been late on a web hosting payment, but that was cleared up with the hosting company long ago. Can I call Hostgator and dispute this? Or is this a done deal?