- Centurion Member
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 am
- Location: San Francisco, CA
No need to get rid of a NO AF card. Just put it in a sock drawer in case of emergency. Does your local CU give CLI without hard pull? Maybe put some recurring charge on it and have it auto pay in full? Don't know the CU so hard to say. Here is how I would looks at positives and negatives.
1) Helping AAoA
2) Help utilization a little
3) Building history with that CU in case you need them for something else such as loan etc.
1) Some credit card issuers give CL based on average credit lines, but they usually ignore outliers
2) Another wallet fattner (of course you can sock drawer it) and potential issue if it gets stolen etc.
Amex Centurion, Amex Platinum, Amex BCP 8k->24k (5/23/12), Amex TE 15k, Cap One 1.5% 15k->20k (8/7/13), CSP 25k, Chase Palladium 100k, Citibank AA 35k (AU), Firestone 1.8k->2.2k->2.4k (8/20/12), JFCU Jloc 30k, PenFed Plat Rewards 30k, SF Fire 30k, US Bank Cash+ 25k