26 years old. Had 2 BofA credit dards for 7 years, but closed them both due to absolutely hating BofA. No balances on either.
Currently I have:
- Chase Freedom Visa (5000 CL): used for 5% rotating categories
- Amazon Rewards Visa (2500 CL): used for everyday spending (2% gas, 2% restaurants, 1% other)
- Target Red Card (500 CL): I shop a lot at target and like the 5% discount
- Citi Diamond Preferred Mastercard (3000 CL): Emergency only, no interest for 18 months.
I like the amazon over the Amex Blue Cash Everyday because
- I don't grocery shop (work in a restaurant, and eat out more than grocery shop)
- I had an Amex premier rewards gold card from January-March but I just cancelled it due to it not being accepted in 100% of the places I shop, the eventual $175 annual fee is outrageous for me to spend my own money, and I did not like the sub $.01 reward point value I found on many occasions.