No since you already have credit cards, unless you work for a store I would say no.
Store cards are for people who have no credit. Somebody who's 18 to 25 and has no credit cards, they are looking for their first card. Suggestions would be like Kohls, JCP, Sears. Also if you work for a particular store then that can be good to have their cards to combine discounts.
Do you shop at any particular places or do you use credit cards for gas and dining?
I'm sure if I even suggested, you have all the cards that would be on my list. I will leave you my list:
- Capitol1 Venture, the blue version with double miles
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Discover More
- Discover Open Road
- American Express Blue Cash basic
- American Express Blue
- American Express Green
- American Express Gold basic
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold
- American Express platinum
For people who travel:
- Chase Marriott
- Chase United
- Chase Continental
- Citibank American airlines
- Discover Escape
- Discover Miles
- American Express Delta Reserve
- American Express Delta Gold
- American Express Delta Platinum
- American Express Delta basic
- American Express Starwood Preferred Guest
- American Express Jet blue
So how many do you have?