- Im 25 in central Florida / US
- I am very uneducated when it comes to credit cards, and applying for them.
- I did some research here and learned it was best to get FICO score, so I went ahead and displayed both FreeCreditScore and myFICO below.
Current Credit Report
- Experian = 710
- Equifax = 710
- TransUnion = 710
- Oldest Account Age = 7.3 years
- Average Account Age = 5.4 years
- Hard Inquiries = 4
- Amount of Debt = 0 $
- Negative Accounts = 1 ( 30 Days Late )
TransUnion = 701
Equifax = 689
Oldest Account Age = 7 years 5 months
Average Account Age = 5 years
Most recent missed payment = 2 years 11 months ago
Inquiries = 3
No serious delinquency or derogatory description
Established Credit History
Recent Bills paid on time
Missed payments / derogatory indicators (1 account)
No recent activity on credit cards
No recent activity on revolving accounts
I've been on another website surfing through there list of the best gas cards which lists the Chase Freedom visa card (100$ back) as one available for "good credit".
Seeking help on what gas card I can get without getting rejected? All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.