- I am a 22yr old college student, currently have a credit card under my family since 08 and a Citi mtvU card (since 09) as my start up card on my own account
- Have student loan about 3k (probably will still increase next year since I will be staying in school for another year, est graduate is 2013)
- Now Citi had increased my credit line from 500 to 1000 a year after i got my card
- But monthly spending are mostly around 400-600 (sometimes even higher, around 1500, rarely tho) and they never increase my credit line...
- I always pay in full (when exceeding limit, I pay it off first then kept spending), never missed a payment
- Pulled out my FICO score today and my score is 736 (I was surprised that the card under my family was in my credit report...)
Looking to get a card from Amex so I'm debating of the following cards:
- Gold Card
- Other suggestions...?
And last question.. will it affect my credit score due to the spending on my credit card mostly go over 50% of limit?
Thank you all