YourFinancesSimplified wrote:Enough small talk. Let's get into the pissing contest shall we! The rules are simple you must disclose:
1. Total amount of credit cards
2. Total available credit
3. Utilization rate (Must use last statement balance. I don't care if you Pay in Full)
The people will decide who is the credit card king. I would love your comments.
WHY I AM KING!
1. 16 credit cards (RAWR)
2. 336,1600 (LIKE A BOSS)
3. 1.76% (Credit Utilization Maverick)
I find this a bit obscene, but hey why not. I guess I could go ahead and burst your bubble to stop your spamming your blog. I am sure you would love our comments, but spamming is generally frowned upon.
American Express Blue Cash Preferred - $250k Limit
American Express Centurion - No Limit (Pre-approved upto $300k in purchases w/o call)
Ameriprise MasterCard World Elite - $250k Limit
JPMorgan Palladium MasterCard - $5MM Limit (10% of Liquid in CMA)
PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards - $50K Limit
PenFed Platinum Rewards - $50K Limit
Chase Sapphire Preferred - $100k Limit
United MileagePlus Explorer - $150k Limit
Marriott Rewards Premier Visa - $100k Limit
Capital One Venture Rewards - $51k Limit
Citi Executive AAdvantage World Elite - $250k Limit
Citi Thank You Prestige - No Limit (Pre-Approved upto $250k in purchases w/o call)
Merrill Lynch Merrill+ - No Limit (Pre-Approved upto $5MM in purchases w/o call)
Merrill Lynch Accolades - No PSL
UBS Charter Amex - No PSL
UBS Preferred Visa - $5MM Limit
Fidelity Investment Rewards AmEx - No PSL
Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa - No PSL
Japan Credit Bureau Card - $125k Limit
Discover More - $25k Limit
Diners Club US Carte Blanche - No PSL
1. That is 21 personal cards, that are all mine, not authorized user or corporate cards.
2. Ignoring the no preset limit cards I have an available limit of: $11,401,000
- Actually, I am a boss. One of many.
3. Utilization: 0% (All cards are paid prior to statement closing).
- Watch out Maverick, Goose is right there with you.