Chase Applications

For just about anything you want to get off your chest about credit cards.
16 posts
Tubpbs
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Re: Chase Applications

Postby Tubpbs » Fri May 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Nixon wrote:The sun has mostly set on the Chase business products with their reduction in category earning for the fee card.


Nixon, do you have experience applying for Personal and Business on the same day with Chase?
Amex - BCP, Platinum, Business Gold
BoA - BankAmericard Cash Rewards
Chase - Freedom, CSP, RC, Ink Plus
Citi - DC, Prestige
Discover - It


Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: Chase Applications

Postby Nixon » Fri May 05, 2017 8:26 pm

Tubpbs wrote:
Nixon wrote:The sun has mostly set on the Chase business products with their reduction in category earning for the fee card.


Nixon, do you have experience applying for Personal and Business on the same day with Chase?


Yes.

Don't. It's why I was declined for the Ink Cash before 5/24 went into effect. I was greedy, very greedy. :cheers: :money:
Image

Tubpbs
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Re: Chase Applications

Postby Tubpbs » Fri May 05, 2017 8:39 pm

What's my move then?

The last time I applied for one on day one and the other on day two without any issue.

I did have significantly less overall credit exposure with Chase at that point though (and also less income).
Amex - BCP, Platinum, Business Gold
BoA - BankAmericard Cash Rewards
Chase - Freedom, CSP, RC, Ink Plus
Citi - DC, Prestige
Discover - It

Tubpbs
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Re: Chase Applications

Postby Tubpbs » Fri May 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Also, what reason did they give you for the denial?
Amex - BCP, Platinum, Business Gold
BoA - BankAmericard Cash Rewards
Chase - Freedom, CSP, RC, Ink Plus
Citi - DC, Prestige
Discover - It

Nixon
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Great Southwest

Re: Chase Applications

Postby Nixon » Fri May 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Tubpbs wrote:Also, what reason did they give you for the denial?

Exposure, Not enough business revenue to raise my cap. And my Ink Plus was at its min credit limit.
They did mention the personal applications, too since it came up as a different HP.
Image

Tubpbs
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Re: Chase Applications

Postby Tubpbs » Sat May 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Nixon wrote:
Tubpbs wrote:Also, what reason did they give you for the denial?

Exposure, Not enough business revenue to raise my cap. And my Ink Plus was at its min credit limit.
They did mention the personal applications, too since it came up as a different HP.


Ok. So while I see your issues I do not necessarily have any of the same.

We'll see soon enough I suppose.
Amex - BCP, Platinum, Business Gold
BoA - BankAmericard Cash Rewards
Chase - Freedom, CSP, RC, Ink Plus
Citi - DC, Prestige
Discover - It



Return to “General Credit Card Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests