There is this thread going on MF about the BoA CR card and its different designs (although, technically, they're different products, I think) and this got me thinking. Which cards look the best? Some of the premium cards look great, with the AmEx Centurion card being perhaps the best, but what about the regular cards?
Rank the cards you have in terms of appearance, from best to worst. And while we're at it, let's also confess if we've ever applied for a card (at least partly) because it looked good
Here is how I'd rank my cards in terms of appearance:
1. American Express Blue Cash Everyday (I think a lot of people don't like how it looks, but I do)
2. Bank of America Cash Rewards MasterCard (again, a lot of people think it looks boring, but for me it's how I've always imagined Credit Cards)
3. Chase Freedom Visa (clean and shiny. Could be better, though)
4. Discover It (pretty basic, not embossed, and peels easily. At least we get a lot of options. The New York skyline one looks nice)
5. Bank of America Better Balance Rewards MasterCard (haven't received it yet, but the color is ugly)
I haven't applied for a card based on how it looks yet, but one of the reasons I am averse to getting Blispay is because of how ugly it looks. The Citi Double Cash looks cool, though.