- Centurion Member
- Posts: 4055
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:42 pm
- Location: United States
1. Learn more about earning points unconventionally. In the last two months, I've taken the steps to earn:
50k Delta miles for free with just a few minutes of work. (Fidelity promo)
At least 87.5k IHG points (and very likely more) for $206 and a few hours or work. (A bonus points rate, Accelerate, and Priceless Surprises)
2. PC EDP to ED. It will be losing my Costco spend, and in light of opportunities to earn points unconventionally, trying to reach 30 transactions would be a nuisance for a comparatively small gain.
3. Redeem points already in hotel and airline loyalty accounts well. Conserve MRs and URs.
4. Add a nice airline card signup bonus or three.
Very useful: SchwabPlat, CSP, IHG, Costco (was AA Plat), Freedom, SPG
Somewhat useful: Discover, ED (was EDP), BCE, Hyatt, Arrival
May close or PC: Prestige, BrooksBros
Might add: Proper business card, CSR, Ritz, Delta Gold, First Tech