- Centurion Member
- Posts: 4047
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:42 pm
- Location: United States
No plans to app for anything in April (or to take a HP for any reason).
I still want an Arrival/+, but I'll save myself the hassle of having an 8th card until I have definite travel plans for which I'd actually need a Chip+PIN MC.
With Q2 imminent, spending for the big CSP bonus completed, and a mini-bonus on Discover coming up, the cards I'll be using for the next month/quarter will be changing:
1. CSP will have little or no spending - maybe some unexpected taxi or train ticket.
2. Freedom will go from being my groceries and miscellaneous spending card (heavy usage) to my restaurant card (moderate usage).
3. Discover will be my miscellaneous card for the first $200. Maybe Freedom will then pick those transactions back up, or I might try to get another Discover mini-bonus.
4. Sallie Mae will be my regular gas and grocery card again. BCE can pick up any grocery overflow.
PRG will remain my Costco card, and I might get a little BB clothing.
Are other gardeners "reshuffling" cards like I am? Busy working on minimum spend for bonuses? Giving spending to whichever issuers have been nice lately?
Very useful: SchwabPlat, CSP, IHG, Costco (was AA Plat), Freedom, SPG
Somewhat useful: Discover, ED (was EDP), BCE, Hyatt, Arrival
May close or PC: Prestige, BrooksBros
Might add: Proper business card, CSR, Ritz, Delta Gold, First Tech