GoCreditGo! wrote:Who has one? Why do you have one? I was thinking about getting one, but I'm not sure that the benefits are really there.
I considered having one a while back, but decided to pass. as far as charge card benefits go, it doesn't really do as much as even the Amex green(which has the same annual fee). It does have some nice travel benefits (such as airport lounge access) and a few other benefits unusual in charge/credit cards(such as international cell phone rentals), but for the most part, Diner's Club and its sister card Carte Blanche ain't what they used to be.
In my Wallet:
Sometimes in my Wallet:
- Amex PRG NPSL[3-14, bd 91]
- Sallie Mae MC $8000[1-14]
- Chase Freedom $4700[1-14]
- Discover It $2750[8-13]
- BoA UCF Alumni Cash Rewards $5000 [3-15]
- GM BuyPower WEMC $5000[9-14]
- Wells Fargo Propel 365 Amex $7000[4-14]
- Barclaycard Arrival WEMC $7000[3-14]
- BoA Better Balance $3000[2-15]
In my sockdrawer: Amex BCE $1000[10-13, bd 91], OCCU Duck $10000 [11-13], The Sportsman's Guide Visa $8000[8-14], Chase Slate $4000 [9-14]Delta Gold Amex $2000 [2-15 bd 91], Diners Club MC $20000 [10-14] Commerce Bank Visa $2000 [3-15] Citi Double Cash $1000 [3-15]
Total CL: $90450