A forum poster was asking about pink colored credit cards. Here’s all of them that I know of for 2013…
First of all, I would like to point out that you should never choose a credit card based on its color or design… benefits and rewards are far more important (or at least they should be). That being said and without further ado, here are the pink cards…
#1 – Discover More card, pink monogram design
Among the cards offering pink designs, this is my favorite because it’s actually a popular card with great rewards and benefits. It’s available in a few dozen different designs, one of them being a pink background with your personalized monogram on the front.
- You get 5% cash back on rotating categories, such as clothing stores, department stores, gas stations, restaurants, drugstores, movies, travel and others.
- You get up to 1% cash back on all other spending.
- You get 5% to 20% cash back at nearly 200 popular online stores through the ShopDiscover which is a free program cardmembers can take advantage of.
- The card has no annual fee.
#2 – Bank of America Pink Ribbon credit card
- 1 point per dollar spent. The points can be converted to cash back, travel, gift cards, and merchandise. The point value typically converts at up to a 1 cent per 1 point, so the rebate is worth around 1% on spending.
- As of 2011, the amount that Bank of America donates to the Susan G. Koman for the Cure is a minimum of $3 per new account and up to 0.20% (1/5 of a percent) of all net retail purchases made. Then another $1 is given each time an account is renewed annually.
Bank of America also offers a Pink Ribbon checking account with a pink debit card that looks very similar to the credit card. To find out more consult Bank of America.
#3 – Virgin Credit Card (for UK residents only)
If you live in the United Kingdom and want a pink card, then this is an option. This is from Richard Branson’s company but because I live in the United States, I really can’t tell you much about it. At the time of this review it offered:
- Promotional 0% offer on balance transfers and purchases.
- If the balance is paid in full there is a 50 day grace period to do so.
- A discount program for buying from the parent company’s affiliated businesses.
There are 4 different colors offered so in order to get the pink credit card, that design must be selected.
There aren’t many pink credit cards on the market as of 2013. If any are added in the future I will do my best to update this list.