Christmas CLI

American Express forum. Talk about AmEx credit cards like Blue, Gold, Platinum, Centurion, and more.
14 posts
Vandalized2
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 am

Christmas CLI

Postby Vandalized2 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:43 am

So waited till Christmas to REQ a CLI for my BCE and got a 1k bump , I am very happy.
Merry Christmas everyone!


MemberSince99
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 4913
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: WI

Postby MemberSince99 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:47 am

Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you!

Vandalized2
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 am

Postby Vandalized2 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:51 am

Today I feel very blessed. I paid off my truck, I paid off all of my other debts (credit cards, personal loans, and family) I am starting 2014 with $0 owed to anyone and a great relationship with all my creditors. I may only be 21 but this all makes me feel responsible and hopefully helps my creditworthiness.

MemberSince99
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 4913
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: WI

Postby MemberSince99 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:58 am

Actually if you want to help your creditworthiness you are doing it right, BUT, they like to see a LITTLE debt there :) But no one will complain about what you've done so congratulations to you that is terrific at your age or any age.

travisrauh
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:01 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Postby travisrauh » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Vandalized2 wrote:Today I feel very blessed. I paid off my truck, I paid off all of my other debts (credit cards, personal loans, and family) I am starting 2014 with $0 owed to anyone and a great relationship with all my creditors. I may only be 21 but this all makes me feel responsible and hopefully helps my creditworthiness.


Good for you!! Keep it up!!
I am an employee of American Express. All posts are those of my own and do not reflect the actions or opinions of AXP. While all efforts are made to ensure accuracy in my posts, for official statements or responses, please consult with @AskAmex on Twitter or dial the number on the back of your card.

thom02099
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:49 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Postby thom02099 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Vandalized2 wrote:Today I feel very blessed. I paid off my truck, I paid off all of my other debts (credit cards, personal loans, and family) I am starting 2014 with $0 owed to anyone and a great relationship with all my creditors. I may only be 21 but this all makes me feel responsible and hopefully helps my creditworthiness.


Congrats to you on being wise beyond your (chronological) years! Paying off debt IS a great feeling. Managing it responsibly is also a great feeling. Here's to you feeling GREAT all year in 2014 ! ! !
Retired, and in the process of retiring cards!
EQ = 846 EX=828 TU = 836 as of 02/2016

CC Deville
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:07 pm
Location: Phoenix

Postby CC Deville » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:39 pm

MemberSince99 wrote:Actually if you want to help your creditworthiness you are doing it right, BUT, they like to see a LITTLE debt there :) But no one will complain about what you've done so congratulations to you that is terrific at your age or any age.


This is true...one of the two reasons listed on my Wal Mart TU FICO score each month for why I do not have an 850 (perfect) score is that I do not have any revolving balances. That will change now though since I got the BofA Better Balance Rewards MasterCard. My 24 Hour Fitness will post each month and report and Mr. Deville will be $120 richer each year for it!

CC Deville
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:07 pm
Location: Phoenix

Postby CC Deville » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Vandalized2 wrote:So waited till Christmas to REQ a CLI for my BCE and got a 1k bump , I am very happy.
Merry Christmas everyone!


Merry Christmas! I did a Christmas Eve CLI if that counts. Citibank Dividend went from $8,100 to $9,000. Yes, I could have asked for more but I am just happy to get rid of that uneven limit.

rockyrock
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:06 am
Location: Ventura, CA

Postby rockyrock » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Vandalized2 wrote:Today I feel very blessed. I paid off my truck, I paid off all of my other debts (credit cards, personal loans, and family) I am starting 2014 with $0 owed to anyone and a great relationship with all my creditors. I may only be 21 but this all makes me feel responsible and hopefully helps my creditworthiness.


Congrats, what a great feeling that is!
American Express (2005): Premier Rewards Gold & Blue Cash Preferred
Chase: Freedom & UA Club USAA: Signature Visa & American Express
Discover it Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines WEMC Synchrony Sam's MC
Navy FCU Platinum Visa Citi Double Cash & AT&T Access MC

MemberSince99
Centurion Member
Centurion Member
 
Posts: 4913
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: WI

Postby MemberSince99 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:03 am

CC Deville wrote:Merry Christmas! I did a Christmas Eve CLI if that counts. Citibank Dividend went from $8,100 to $9,000. Yes, I could have asked for more but I am just happy to get rid of that uneven limit.




It's human nature, but I wonder if you could have gotten 10k?



Return to “American Express”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests