- Centurion Member
- Posts: 4913
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 4:35 pm
- Location: WI
You can just close it but honestly, and I don't mean to preach, but it's foolish to take the hit then immediately close the card before you even get it. I understand changing your mind and buyer's remorse and so on, the only thing that would do is they would probably waive the annual fee but odds are they waived that anyway, and if so you may as well keep it for now. For certain when the fee comes due, decide which suits you better and just go with that as they aren't different enough most likely that it would make sense for you to keep both.
Possibly you could downgrade it and get the senior version at that time with a lower fee too which wouldn't be too painful.