- Platinum Member
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 am
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
I thought so as well, but it did not seem to matter. In the past I tested it with these 4 methods and each time the result was a NPSL of $95k.
1) Checked NPSL when I had a 0 balance at statement close and also current 0 balance - $95k max
2) Checked NPSL when I had a $40k balance (before statement close) - $95k max
3) Checked NPSL when I had statement close of $40k with a $40k current balance (not yet paid) - $95k max
4) Checked NPSL after I paid the balance in full - $95k max
Update: I just checked and with a $31k balance currently (statement not yet closed), $100k was approved.
American Express: MB Platinum Card, Business Platinum, Business Gold, SPG, Hilton Surpass
Chase: Ink Plus, Ink Bold, Sapphire Preferred, United Mileage Plus, Marriott Premier
Citi: Executive AA World Elite MasterCard, AA Visa Signature, AA Business MasterCard
Barclays: US Airways World Elite, Arrival Card