Can you please review my information and give some suggestions as to whether I have a shot at AMEX this year still (I can try around December). Otherwise I'll just wait a complete 6 months till January.
Reason(s) for Our Decision
- Our evaluation of the inquiries on your credit report based on the number, type and recency. (Equifax)
- Your FICO score (See below)
- Lack of bank account or lack of bank account information ????
- The credit line is too low on your credit card account with the highest balance on which, in our estimation, a majority of the balance has been paid in recent months. (Experian)
...On July 10, 2013, your FICO score was 675...key factors...
- Length of time accounts have been established
- Too many inquiries last 12 months
- Lack of recent installment loan information. ????
- Proportion of revolving balances to revolving credit limits is too high.
Can you explain the ???? I marked as I don't understand them. Also, below is some more of my info.
Besides staying in the garden and requesting the Equifax report for this denial, realistically, do I have a shot at AMEX this year or is it better just to wait till 2014?
- cap1 04/12, discover 03/13, walmart 03/13, VS AU 11/12
- util at time of pull ~30%, now is less than 20%, will be paid off within a month
- my Cap1 was increased 750-1250 after the apply
- I have a checking account with a bank and a savings+checking with a CU, I have ETF's with Charles Schwab and I also have 401K, mid 30000s pay
- TU FICO for Apr, May, Jun, Jul - 733, 702, 709, 719
- EQ report from 4/2/13 - 7 inq (2 are AMEX) for 2 years, 5 (1 is AMEX) for 12 months
- EXP report from 6/24/13 - 12 inq (1 residential for rent, 2 AMEX) for 2 years, 4 (1 residential for rent, 1 AMEX) for 12 months
- TU report from 3/19/13 - 11 inq (3 AMEX, 1 T-Mobile background check) for 2 years, 4 (2 AMEX) for 12 months
- I have a couple auto-loan applications (after AMEX denial), they should count as 1 inquiry I hope (I heard it's 1 inquiry for scoring, maybe not for CC decisions). I still haven't taken the loan, looking for the right car