- Centurion Member
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:39 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- is it only avail in the UK?
- any plans to bring it to the US?
- is it higher than the black card?
- 1% is donated to charity?
- what charities does the money go to exactly?
Somebody's been listening to too much Timbaland... "I ain't got no money, I ain't got no red American Express..."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY2aDNhtX0I
AMEX: PRG Gold, Business Simply Cash, Business Costco, BCE.
Chase: United MileagePlus Club, Sapphire Preferred, Amazon Rewards
Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard
HSBC Cash or Fly World Mastercard
USAA World Mastercard, USAA Platinum Mastercard
Wells Fargo Business Platinum
USC Credit Union Mastercard