maceto wrote:Credit utilization is one, keep at 7% where most 830 users sit..
You need secure credit like auto/house and show payment of such over more than a year
There is more.. Like number of hard pulls, numbers of cards- I say max 5..
Credit history- get on someone else's card to backdate it to from you where 18.. If possible
Thank you Guys!!. Here are little bit more detail about my credit history.
1. My oldest card started 1994. (AMEX)
2. Have no bad history, always pay off balance at end of months
3. Had mortgage for 6 years, paid it off last year. Had three car loans before, all paid off within first two years.
4. i have not had any HP for the past two years.
5. Total current cl of all cards are $51000.
6. my normally only use about 5% my line each month. average spending per year about $30k
So basically i am trying to perfect my credit score and maybe considering get another card with at least another $30k line if it is possible.