bmw1990Z wrote:Ok I have questions:
1) does this apply for a college student like me who just got my Amex this month?
2) do you have to ask for 3x? (mine is 2k so ask for an increase to 10k?!)
3) do you have to after 60 days or could you wait til longer?
1. Applies to everyone who has a non-charge card from Amex Centurion Bank.
2. You can go for higher than 3X, but approval is not guaranteed.
3. You can wait longer.
DeadSpider wrote:My AMEX approval letter says May 22nd so is it from approval date or activation date which was June 1st ?
I think approval date should work.
Is it online credit limit upgrade or just call the 800 # and it's automated option ?
I'm going to ask for 3X the limit for 30K
Approval date. I activated my card two weeks after I received it, and called 2 months after the approval date.
Some people said they had CLI option online, but I didn't. So I just called the number on the back of the card. Then you go through an automated system which takes 3 minutes. Easy and painless.