- Centurion Member
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:38 am
- Location: Michigan
The Zync card is somehow different, it is technically a charge card but unlike the Green, Gold, or Platinum card, it allows you to carry a balance if you decide not to pay in full and because it was designed to target people with good credit or no credit (Bad or Fair credit will be denied), comes with a low annual fee and a set credit limit. This credit limit can range from 250 to you name it, while the least i have seen is 500 that is not to say 250 is a mistake. What i suggest you do is this:
1. Call American Express and ask them for the date the account was established.
2. Sixty one days after that you can apply for a credit limit increase online
3. You will ask for 1000, they might approve you for less.
4. You can repeat this every 61 days
Unfortunately i don't believe the zync card qualifies for upgrades but they might target you with a different card after you establish a good spending and payment pattern.