This card has some killer rewards you'll be hard-pressed to find with any other card.
- 3% cash back at US gas stations (including gas at Costco): Up to $4,000 in purchases per year in this category earns 4%. After that you still get 1%.
- 2% cash back at US restaurants – If an eligible restaurant takes American Express, you’re earning 2% there! There is no cap on how much you can earn in this category.
- 2% cash back on eligible travel purchases, including those from Costco – This includes your airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, cruise lines, tour operators, etc. We all know how out of control airfare prices are, so this is a big plus you don’t see on many other credit cards. This category has no cap on how much you can earn.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases, including at Costco.
- No annual fee as long as you have a current Costco Membership.
- The TrueEarnings Card doubles up as both an American Express credit card and your Costco Membership card.
- You can pay your charges in full or carry a balance.
You're also covered with the Purchase Protection Plan, which protects eligible items for up to 90 days from the date of purchase if they are stolen or accidentally damaged. The last thing you want to do is buy something brand new, only to have it stolen or damaged. With this card, you don't have to worry about it it's a qualifying purchase.
Have your Costco card handy because you will be asked for the account number when you apply. If you don’t have a Costco membership, you can get one for only $55 per year when you sign up for the credit card.
If you already have a Costco membership, this card is a no-brainer. Why not get high cash back on all these categories of spending?